1. There is no afterlife, so stop worrying about death.
2. Eventually, everyone is forgotten.
3. If love doesn't develop out of some of your friendships, you're doing something wrong with your life.
4. Politically oppressive power can only really be destroyed by equalising political power amongst all men and women.
5. Use the materialist dialectic to pry various unities apart and examine them in their unities and so on to the last particularity you can find.
6. In any initial stage of communism (aka socialism), a producer should be able to draw from the associated producers' social store of goods and services in proportion to what she or he creates, quantified by society-wide, democratically approved/recognised labour time. Four hours of this sort of labour time into the social store gets the producer four hours worth of goods and services from the social store.
11. Sadists hate free individuals. Puritanical sadists are the worst.