Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wobbly Times number 4


INDIFFERENT NATURE


They can all go to hell


it doesn't matter to me


The world and all its troubles


it doesn't matter to me


It doesn't matter to them


either


It doesn't matter me


We're all no matter


no matter mate


We're all a mess here


don't you see


We don't give a flying...


about anything more


more than our immediate needs


you see


We're all a bunch of nincompoops


lying by the sea


on briney beaches


more like leeches


than whales are we


whales out in the sea


We're all sucking each other's blood


you see


it doesn't matter to me


The Earth is going belly up


but I'm all right


My MBA will soon be hatched


It doesn't matter to me


With job in hand


I'm realistic


I'll have a couple kids


or maybe even three


You see


the world may be all messed up


but it doesn't matter to me


Climate change is just word


I've got my car and wife and kids


I'll just have a cuppa tea


The leaders who are in charge


have always been in charge


I want to be one of them


but until I do


I'll be myself


cause it doesn't matter to me

No comments:

Post a Comment